The fourteen colours of the Memory colour range sound not just tempting, they are also vivid on the leg. Our fashion colours change yearly. This year they sound like a lovely bouquet of flowers: blowball, hibiscus, dahlia and ivy.
The Memory colours:
- poppy seeds
The Memory fashion colours 2017:
The Memory colours
The Memory fashion colours
Memory compression stockings are the stylish companion for the modern fashion-conscious woman. With their delicate transparency and light sheen they are hardly distinguishable from full-fashioned stockings. The smooth knitted fabric is wonderfully soft and makes it noticeably easier to put the stockings on. Have a closer look at our Memory properties!
Our products are produced after the highest quality standards. For more details please click here.
Knee high stocking
Thigh length stocking
Closed soft toe
Slip panty part with patterned look
Extra wide panty part
- 2 foot length with closed soft toe only
- 2 leg lengths
- 2 grip top widths
- 2 panty part width
- closed soft toe
- open toe
- asymmetrical toe as made to measure
Grip top – a beautiful finish
All Memory compression stockings have the same goal: the best hold and an elegant look. A stream of constant innovations have flowed into the development of grip tops, which offer both technical and visual advantages – simply a perfect finish.
Lace grip top
Silicone grip top Fleur
Silicone grip top
Rubber grip top
The right way to wash compression stockings
- Wash inside out.
- Wash before first use.
- If possible, wash every day (max. 40°C), at least every second day.
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener.
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring.
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator.
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun.
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected.
- Maintain regular foot care and sensible footwear.
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint.
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from.