Make putting on and taking off your compression stockings easy with Ofa Grip, the special gloves from Ofa Bamberg.
The surface structure of the gloves provides a secure grip and helps you to distribute the stocking evenly along the leg – for optimal wearing comfort. Have a look at our video!
Ofa Grip special gloves make pulling on compression stockings easier for you and at the same time go easy on the knitted fabric. Jewellery and long finger nails can quickly damage the stocking.
Please ensure you don’t pull the stocking upwards at the top end but glide your hands smoothly from bottom to top. The special gloves provide for a better grip of the fabric and make it easier to arrange the knitted fabric evenly along the leg. Therefore, always make sure to use gloves when putting on stockings – also in combination with Ofa fit, the practical pull-on and take-off aid for compression stockings.
Ofa Grip special gloves are available from your specialist dealer.
Our tip: Pull on your stockings as soon as you get up in the morning while your legs are still free from any swelling.
At a glance:
- a better grip thanks to the perfect fit
- Ofa grip makes pulling on compression stockings a lot easier
- available in four sizes (S, M, L, XL)
Useful information for an easy start in the day:
- Special gloves from Ofa Bamberg provide a secure grip and protect the knitted fabric
- It is best to put on your compression stockings the moment you get up in the morning while your legs are free from any swelling
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing and flat, comfortable shoes
- Walk as often as possible, also bare-footed
- Treat yourself morning and night to an invigorating cool leg shower
- Move your feet and legs when sitting or standing for longer periods of time