Comfortable therapy for your arms
Lastofa Extra is an effective compression therapy that is a pleasure to wear. Lastofa Extra is principally used with lymphoedema patients as well as for burn and scar treatment. The large mesh structure, the ease with which it can be pulled on, the air permeability and a fit that retains its shape allow the compression stocking to provide optimal care for oedema patients.
Lastofa Extra is only available as made to measure and offers a high wearing comfort due to 40 % cotton content directly on the skin.
The Lastofa Extra Colours:
With Lastofa Extra the highest medical efficacy goes hand in hand with pleasant wearing comfort. Lastofa Extra is produced on modern flat knitting machines. To achieve the best results and therapeutic success, we set great store by the most modern machine technology and intricate workmanship – of course “made in Germany”.
On account of this specialized technology we are in a position to respond flexibly to any of your wishes and ensure optimal care even in the case of difficult anatomical requirements. In order to offer you pleasant wearing comfort, we attach the greatest importance to the details.
The flat knitted range for special indications
Apart from classical stocking care programme the Lastofa Extra range offers a wide variety of treatment options and special designs for arms and hands. In this way made-to-measure solutions with an optimal fit are available for even the most difficult parts of the body.
The cotton that is directly on the skin ensures pleasant wearing comfort. The stocking can thus provide the skin with its skin friendly and warm-cold regulating properties, which is above all very pleasant during warm months. Of course, with the seal for tested medical efficacy.
Our products are produced after the highest quality standards. For more details please click here.
Here we show you a small selection of our Lastofa Extra arm and hand segments:
The right way to wash compression stockings
- The product is suitable for immediate use. Our recommendation: wash before wearing for the first time.
- Wash every day (max. 40°C) and inside out.
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener.
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring.
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator.
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun.
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected.
- Maintain regular foot care and sensible footwear.
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint.
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from.