Luxury for the skin
An easy and pleasant way to actively prevent venous problems – also during pregnancy. These fine support stockings look in no way different from “normal” fine mesh stockings. You will feel the difference when wearing them! The active support boosts blood circulation and prevents tired and heavy legs.
Gilofa Fine support stockings in short:
- discreet, elastic toe and heel
- strong to extra strong support
- semi-transparent or semi-opaque
|Size (knee-high stockings)||Shoe sizes|
|I||35 – 37|
|II||38 – 40|
|III||41 – 43|
|Size (Thigh length and tights)||Size|
|0*||36 – 38|
|I||38 – 40|
|II||40 – 42|
|III||42 – 44|
|IV||44 – 48|
|V||48 – 50|
|VI**||50 – 52|
Healthy prophylaxis range
Ideal for all those whose work requires them to stand or sit for long periods of time or whose veins are subject to the exceptional strain of a pregnancy. This is why Gilofa support and travel stockings are not only available as knee-high stockings and stay-ups with lace grip top but also as tights with an extra wide body part.
Stay-ups with lace grip top
Lace grip top
- The product is suitable for immediate use. Our recommendation: wash before wearing for the first time.
- Wash every day (max. 30°C) and inside out.
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener.
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring.
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator.
- Store in dry place, protect against direct sun.
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising liquid soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected.
- Maintain regular foot care and wear sensible footwear.
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint.
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from.