How are things going today?
Lastofa is a pleasantly soft and delicate compression stocking that stands for medical efficacy and is a pleasure to wear. Those who wear our stockings will value our commitment to using high quality materials.
The classical quality made from polyamide and elastane meet highly medical as well as fashionable requirements. Even in the case of weak collective tissue the durable quality offers optimal care and a perfect fit through the 6-size system. The all-round talent for every situation.
This is how attractive Lastofa is: Five perfect colour shades matching any complexion. Plus the universal classic – black.
- 2 foot length with closed soft toe only
- 2 leg lengths
- 2 widths for knee stocking
- 2 grip top widths
- 2 panty part widths
- mode bright
Thigh length stocking
Knee high stocking
Open panty part
Extra wide panty part
Thigh length stockings with waistband
Asymmetrical closed soft toe
Closed soft toe
Grip top – a beuatiful finish
All Lastofa compression stockings have the same goal: the best hold and a great look. A stream of constant innovations have flowed into the development of grip tops, which offer both technical and visual advantages – simply a perfect finish.
Lace grip top
Silicone grip top Fleur
Silicone grip top
Rubber grip top
The right way to wash compression stockings
- Wash inside out.
- Wash before first use.
- If possible, wash every day (max. 40°C), at least every second day.
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener.
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring.
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator.
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun.
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams ans moisturising soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected.
- Maintain regular foot care and sensible footwear.
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint.
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from.