Lastofa Forte is our flat knitted compression quality with merino wool. It consists of a high percentage of skin friendly merino wool and also of high-grade modern function yarn. For example, the microfibre lies in the case of this stocking directly on the skin and ensures enhanced wearing comfort – guaranteed no scratching.
Merino wool is a natural high performance fibre. It cools in summer, warms in winter and allows the skin to breathe due to natural air cushions. On account of its self-cleaning function it is also odour resistant. The fibres of the merino wool are very robust but are at the same time agreeably gentle to the skin on account of their particularly fine structure.
The Lastofa Forte Colours:
The Lastofa Forte Decorative Seams:
croco – stocking colour sand
croco – stocking colour foliage
bronze – stocking colour soil
silver – stocking colour ocean
silver – stocking colour slate
silver – stocking colour lava
ruby – stocking colour lava
*available as standard version
Compression segments Leg
Compression segments Arm/Hand
Compression segments Foot
Lastofa Forte Made to measure
We place maximum value on details to give your patients pleasant wearing comfort. For example, the toes are very fine and sensitive. The seams require our special attention here. The foot part and the individual toes of our Lastofa Forte are knitted on the machines and then closed with a seam each.
To make do without any further seams, the toes are applied to the foot part entirely manual. The individual stitches are connected with needle and thread. This way, finely processed care without additional seams results – a great bonus for outstanding wearing comfort.
Also available as standard
We offer a knee-high stockings in standard design for slight symptoms or "usual" body sizes in the lower leg area. It is available with an open toe and a silicone grip top with 3 or 5 cm.
Our products are produced after the highest quality standards. For more details please click here.
- flat knitted compression with merino wool
- high extensive effective pressure of the total surface area
- no pressure points due to extra flat seams
- for patients suffering from oedema, burns and scars
Benefits of merino wool
- enhanced wearing comfort through combination with microfibres
- equalizes temperature the natural way
- heat and moisture regulating and breathable
- resists odour naturally
- very fine and light wool fibres
The right way to wash compression stockings
- The product is suitable for immediate use. Our recommendation: wash before wearing for the first time.
- Wash every day (max. 40°C).
- Please do not wash inside out!
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener.
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring.
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator.
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun.
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected.
- Maintain regular foot care and sensible footwear.
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint.
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from.