- 2 foot length with closed soft only
- 2 leg lengths
- 2 widths for knee stockings
- 2 grip top widths
- 2 panty part widths
Lastofa cotton colours
Lastofa cotton is available in two colour shades matching any complexion. Plus the universal classic – black.
- mode bright
Knee high stocking
Thigh length stocking
Thigh length stockings with hip band
Single leg tights
Closed soft toe
Asymmetrical closed soft toe
Grip top – a beautiful finish
All Lastofa cotton compression stockings have the same goal: the best hold and a great look. A stream of constant innovations have flowed into the development of grip tops, which offer both technical and visual advantages – simply a perfect finish.
Lace grip top
Silicone grip top Fleur
Silicone grip top
Rubber grip top
The right way to wash compression stockings
- Wash inside out.
- Wash before first use.
- If possible, wash every day (max. 40°C), at least every second day.
- With commercial mild detergent (particularly suitable for compression stockings is Ofa clean special detergent), don´t use fabric softener.
- Rinse well, but don´t rub or wring.
- Air dry on a towel or in a tumbler dryer (delicates programme), never iron or dry on a radiator.
- Store in a dry place, protect against direct sun.
- Avoid stockings with silicone coated grip tops being in contact with solvents, creams and moisturising soap, as the adhesiveness can be badly affected.
- Maintain regular foot care and sensible footwear.
- Pilling is normal with textiles and no grounds for complaint.
- Never repair stockings yourself but return the damaged stocking to the specialist dealer the stocking was bought from.