Pressure reducing edges
The high stretch capability of the linked edges ensures a soft transition from the support to the skin without pinching or constriction.
Received the Red Dot Award 2014: The organic honeycomb design fuses form and function into one harmonious unit.
Patented Arthroflex® comfort zone
The extremely thin, highly elastic Arthroflex® knitted fabric fits closely to the sensitive hollow of the knee like a second skin.
Innovative Plus pad
The Plus pad ensures due to its special form an enhanced massage effect round the kneecap and improves proprioception.
|Sizes||f (cm)||d (cm)|
|1*||33 – 37||26 – 29|
|2||37 – 41||29 – 33|
|3||41 – 45||33 – 37|
|3+||45 – 49||33 – 37|
|4||45 – 49||37 – 41|
|4+||49 – 53||37 – 41|
|5||49 – 53||41 – 45|
|5+||53 – 57||41 – 45|
|6||53 – 57||45 – 49|
|6+||57 – 61||45 – 49|
|7||57 – 61||49 – 53|
|7+||61 – 65||49 – 53|
* also for children
Dynamics Plus Knee Support is available in universal design and in the colours carbon, silver or bronze.
- kneecap cartilage disorder (chondromalacia patellae)
- contusions, sprains (distortions)
- meniscus damage
- degenerative changes, such as joint inflammation (arthritis) and joint degeneration (arthrosis)
- after knee joint operations
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before being used for the first time and regularly thereafter.
- Wash the product separately in a small wash bag at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e. g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out well. A gentle spin can be used for this product but please do not wring it out.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging. Please dispose
of the product according to local specifications after the end of use.