|Sizes old||Sizes new||Circumference f (cm)||Circumference e (cm)||Circumference d (cm)|
|S||1||36 – 40,5||30 – 34,5||25 – 29,5|
|M||2||41 – 45,5||35 – 39,5||30 – 34,5|
|L||3||46 – 50,5||40 – 44,5||35 – 38,5|
|XL||4||51 – 55,5||45 – 49,5||39 – 43,5|
|XXL||5||56 – 60||50 – 54||44 – 48|
Dynamics Knee Support is available in universal design and in the colour dark grey.
- contusions, distortions
- meniscus damage
- degenerative changes, e. g. arthritis, arthrosis
- postoperatively after open and arthroscopic knee surgery
- chondromalacia patellae
- patellar tendinopathy (jumper’s knee)
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before being its first use and then on a regular basis.
- Wash the product separately in a small wash bag at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e. g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out well.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging.