|Sizes||Dorsal hand width (cm)|
|2||7 – 8|
|3||8,5 – 9,5|
|4||10 – 11,5|
* also for children
Dynamics Carpal Orthosis is available for right and left hand and in the colour black.
- severe distortions and contusions of wrist and hand
- severe tendovaginitis
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- paralysis of hand and fingers
- aftercare of fractures and luxations as well as wrist, carpus and metacarpus operations
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before its first use and then on a regular basis.
- Detach the removable padding and Velcro tapes from the splint before washing. Please be sure to avoid pulling off the Velcro strips on the splint. The splint can be cleaned with a moist cloth.
- Wash the textiles by hand at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use mild soap suds and rinse the product out well. Carefully squeeze the water out without wringing out the product.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging.