|S||36 – 38|
|M||39 – 41|
|L||42 – 44|
|XL||45 – 47|
Dynamics Heel Relief Shoe is available in universal design and in the colour black.
- following operations or injuries in the heel area
- wounds or diseases in the heel area (suitable for diabetics)
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before being used for the first time.
- Wash the product by hand at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out well. Carefully squeeze the water out without wringing out the product.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.