|Sizes||Shoe sizes (Germany)|
|1||34 – 36|
|2||37 – 40|
|3||41 – 46|
Dynamics Hallux Valgus Night Splint is available for right and left foot and in the colour beige/blue.
- hallux valgus (bunion)
- formation of bony lumps
- deformed big toe
- for stabilisation following hallux valgus operations
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The splint should be washed before its first use and then on a regular basis.
The splint can be cleaned with a moist cloth.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging.