The Dynamics Clavicle Support is suitable for treating the following indications:
- After injury (post-traumatic)
- After operations (post-operative) for clavicle fractures
In the following cases, please consult your doctor before using the product:
- Skin diseases or injuries in the area of application, signs of inflammation such as redness, warming or swelling in particular
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymph drainage disorders and indistinct swellings
The circumference of the thorax is measured to determine the size of the Dynamics Clavicle Support.
|Sizes||Thorax circumference (cm)|
|XS*||50 – 70|
|S||65 – 85|
|M||80 – 95|
|L||90 – 110|
|XL||105 – 125|
* also for children
Measuring the thorax circumference.
Colours and versions
The Dynamics Clavicle Support is available in royal blue.
How to correctly wear the support
The Dynamics Clavicle Support must be correctly fitted to be fully effective.
Note: The Dynamics Clavicle Support should be worn day and night. It should be removed and reattached by a physician. Alternatively, you can do it yourself after consulting your physician. Removing the support incorrectly can lead to fracture misalignments and healing disorders.
Below you can see how to correctly put on the support:
The first step to putting on the support is to unfold both clip fasteners and open the straps. The support is placed on the shoulders so that the square cushion lies exactly on the back and the fasteners point downwards.
In the next step, the straps are guided backwards under the armpits. First, fasten the strap to the healthy shoulder side by pulling the strap through the clip from behind and fastening it. Then, fasten the strap on the injured shoulder side in the same way. For optimal results, adjust the straps to fit your shape perfectly. You can do this by opening both clip fasteners and altering the support until it meets your needs. The buckles should then be fastened tightly.
- The first adjustment and application of the support should be carried out by trained specialists.
- The product should be worn directly on the skin. If it is worn in combination with other products, please discuss this with your doctor beforehand.
How to use the Dynamics Clavicle Support correctly
Please observe the following instructions for washing and maintaining your device:
- Wash the support before using it for the first time. Do this by closing all velcro fasteners then wash the support by hand at a maximum temperature of 30°C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent ) and thoroughly wash the support with clear water. Carefully squeeze out the water without wringing the support.
- Press the support into shape and allow it to air-dry. Please do not dry the support in the dryer, on the heater or in direct sunlight, and do not iron it.
- To preserve the support, please do not use chemical cleaning agents, bleaching agents, petrol or fabric softeners.
- Do not apply oily or acidic agents, ointments or lotions to the skin prior to putting on the support. These substances can damage the material.
- Store the support in a dry place and protect it from sun and heat.
- Store the support in its original packaging if possible.