The Dynamics Clavicle Support is suitable for treating the following indications:
- After injury (post-traumatic) or operations (post-operative) for clavicle fractures
In the following cases, please consult your doctor before using the product:
- Skin diseases or injuries in the area of application, signs of inflammation such as redness, warming or swelling in particular
- Sensory and circulatory disorders in the area of application
- Lymph drainage disorders and indistinct swellings
The circumference of the thorax is measured to determine the size of the Dynamics Clavicle Support.
|Sizes old||Sizes new||Thorax circumference (cm)|
|XS*||1*||50 – 70|
|S||2||65 – 85|
|M||3||80 – 95|
|L||4||90 – 110|
|XL||5||105 – 125|
* also for children
Measuring the thorax circumference.
Colours and versions
The Dynamics Clavicle Support is available in royal blue.
How to correctly wear the support
The Dynamics Clavicle Support must be correctly fitted to be fully effective.
Note: The Dynamics Clavicle Support should be worn day and night. It should be removed and reattached by a physician. Alternatively, you can do it yourself after consulting your physician. Removing the support incorrectly can lead to fracture misalignments and impaired healing.
Below you can see how to correctly put on the support:
To put on the support, open both clip fasteners and undo the straps. Place the support on the shoulders so that the square padding is on your back and the fasteners are pointing downwards.
Pull the belt straps backwards underneath your armpits. First secure the belt on the side of the non-injured shoulder. Pull the strap through the clip fastener from behind and close the fastener. Repeat the above process to secure the strap on the injured shoulder. To adjust the straps to achieve optimum support, open both clip fasteners and adjust the straps as required. Then securely fasten the closures.
- The initial fitting and adjustment of the product as well as instructions on its proper and safe use should be provided by trained medical/orthopaedic specialists.
- The product should be worn directly on the skin. It should only be worn over intact skin. If it is to be worn in combination with other products, please discuss this with your doctor beforehand.
Instructions for care
Please observe the following instructions for washing and maintaining your device:
- Wash the support before its first use and then on a regular basis.
- Wash the support by hand at a maximum temperature of 30°C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e.g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and thoroughly wash the support with clear water. Carefully squeeze out the water without wringing the support.
- Press the support into shape and allow it to air-dry. Please do not dry the support in the dryer, on the heater or in direct sunlight, and do not iron it.
- To preserve the support, please do not use chemical cleaning agents, bleaching agents, petrol or fabric softeners.
- Do not apply oily or acidic agents, ointments or lotions to the skin prior to putting on the support. These substances can damage the material.
- Store the support in a dry place and protect it from sun and heat.
- Store the support in its original packaging if possible.