The Plus-Pad with anatomically shaped massage nubs systematically stimulates the flat back muscles.
The patented fastener with individually adjustable angle allows adaptation to a wide variety of body shapes with only one design.
Thanks to the integrated Arthroflex® zones at the level of the hip bones, the position of the support can be checked quickly and easily.
High wearing comfort
Breathable, latex-free microfibre knitting and the pressure-reduced border ensure a comfortable fit.
Maximum freedom of movement
- acute and chronic pain in the lumbar and sacral regions of the spine
- degenerative changes to the lumbar spine
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using the product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation such as redness, heating or
swelling are present
- feelings of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
For the size determination of the Lumbar Support, the circumference of the waist is being measured.
|Sizes||Waist circumference (cm)|
|1||80 – 90|
|2||90 – 100|
|3||100 – 110|
|4||110 – 120|
|5||120 – 130|
|6||130 – 145|
Measuring the waist circumference
Colours and versions
The Dynamics Plus Lumbar Support is available in a noble Carbon colour.
Before you put on the support, open the Velcro closure and check the position of the pad. It should be placed with the tip facing downwards and can be Velcroed to the desired height on the inside of the support.
The support has a hand loop that makes it easier to put on and take off the support. The loop can be adjusted to the individual needs of right- or left-handed users so that their dominant hand opens and closes the support. First put your preferred hand through the loop, then place the support around your body.
Then put your second hand into the semicircular strap at the other end of the support and close the product in front of your stomach.
The support is fitted correctly when the two Arthroflex® zones are positioned at the level of your hip bones.
- The initial fitting and positioning of the product as well as training in its proper, safe use should take place by trained medical/orthopaedic specialists.
- Wear the product over a thin, close-fitting shirt. If it is to be worn in combination with other products, please discuss this with your doctor first.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, the product should be removed during long periods of rest (e.g. when sleeping).
- The product should be washed before first use and regularly thereafter.
- Remove the pad from the support before washing. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Close all Velcro closures and wash the product separately in a washing bag at not more than
30°C. Use mild-acting detergents without plasticisers (such as Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out thoroughly. The product can be spun gently,but please do not wring it out.
- Mould the product into the right shape and let it air-dry. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator/heater or in direct sunlight, and never iron it.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product, please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric conditioners.
- Do not apply any greasy or acidic products, ointments or lotions to the skin in the area of use. These substances may damage the material.
- Store the product in a dry place and protected from sunlight and heat, preferably in the original packaging.