Dynamics Ankle Joint Orthosis Soft is available in an universal design and in the colour black.
- damage to the ankle joint and ligament system, e. g. contusions, distortions, torn capsules
- postoperatively for stabilisation after ligament sutures
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before its first use and then on a regular basis.
- Detach the removable padding and the heel part from the shells for washing. Ensure that you do not pull the Velcro strips off
the shells too. The shells can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Wash the fabric parts by hand at a maximum of 30 °C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e. g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out well. Squeeze the water out carefully without wringing the product.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging.