|Sizes||Wrist circumference (cm)|
|1||14 – 18|
|2||18 – 22|
Dynamics Thumb Orthosis is available in universal design and in the colour grey/black.
- contusion, distortion of thumb
- capsule/ligament lesions of the carpometa- carpal or basal thumb joint
- post-operative immobilisation after ligament reconstruction (e.g. for skier's thumb)
- degenerative changes to the carpometacarpal and/or basal thumb joint (e.g. rhizarthrosis)
- chronic instability of the carpometacarpal and/ or basal thumb joint
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before being used for the first time.
- Hand-wash the orthosis at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e. g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out well. A gentle spin can be used for this product but please do not wring it out.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging.