Due to pressure reduced, stretchable edges the support does not pinch or constrict the soft tissue of the arm.
Extensive Arthroflex® comfort zone
Extremely thin, highly elastic knitted fabric fits closely to the sensitive crook of the arm and protects it with every movement.
Removable Velcro strap
During the acute phase of an ailment an elastic tape makes it possible to increase the pressure and thus the effect of the support.
Multi-functional Plus pads
Two silicon pads relieve through gentle pressure the entheses at the epicondylus and lessen the possibility of irritation spreading.
|Sizes||Forearm circumference (cm)|
|1||22 – 24|
|2||24 – 26|
|3||26 – 28|
|4||28 – 30|
|5||30 – 32|
Dynamics Plus Elbow Support is available in universal design and in the colours carbon and bronze.
- chronic, posttraumatic and postoperative irritations of the elbow
- arthrosis, arthritis
- epicondylitis humeri (tennis and golf elbow)
In the following cases you should consult your doctor before using this product:
- skin conditions or injuries in the area of application, particularly where signs of inflammation are present, such as redness, temperature increase or swelling
- feeling of numbness and circulatory problems in the area of application
- problems with lymphatic drainage as well as unexplained swelling
- The product should be washed before being used for the first time.
- Close all Velcro fasteners and wash the product separately in a small wash bag at a maximum temperature of 30° C. Use a mild detergent without softener (e. g. Ofa Clean special detergent) and rinse the product out well. A gentle spin can be used for this product but please do not wring it out.
- Mould the product into the right shape and air-dry it. Do not dry the product in the dryer, on a radiator or in direct sunlight and do not iron.
- In order to maintain the quality of your product please do not use any chemical cleaning products, bleaches, petrol or fabric softener. Do not apply any fatty or acidic creams, ointments or lotions to the skin in the usage area. These substances can affect the material of the product.
- Store the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and heat and preferably in the original packaging.